Practice / Patient Relationships
While we provide the highest standard of care and service to all our patients it is essential that we request all of them to agree to a number of practical measures:
- We work as a "ZERO TOLERANCE PRACTICE".
Please treat all members of the practice team and patients with courtesy and respect.
- Inform the practice about your changed personal details (telephone, address and email) especially when moving your house.
- Book your appointments at the surgery, online or over the telephone and maintain punctuality. Remember to cancel any appointments with plenty of notice when unable to attend.
- One appointment is for one patient and one problem only
- Home visits are only for housebound patients who are too frail and ill to attend the practice. Transport is the responsibility of the patient
- Patients endeavour to do whatever possible to improve their own health (prevention is better than cure)
- Out-of-hours service is only for GENUINE EMERGENCIES and please use it judiciously.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
- You will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all times.
- You have the right to be treated confidentially.
- Respect for religious and cultural beliefs will be honoured.
- We will do everything we can to answer the telephone promptly and courteously.
- You have the right to see your medical records subject to the law (there will be a maximum
fee of £50 payable).
- You may choose whether to take part in medical research or to be seen by a Registrar
undertaking training in the practice.
- We ask you to respect the rights of our staff. Violent, threatening or abusive behaviour will
not be tolerated. We may choose to inform the police and make arrangements to remove
offenders from our medical lists.
West Kent Clinical Commissioning Group
Has the responsibility for Commissioning healthcare for the population of this part of Kent . The consortium is made up of 62 general practices
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.